5:30 pm - 6:25 pm Beginner class.
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Advanced class.
Satuday 9:00 am - 10:30 am:
Spiritual Martial Arts
Held here at The Bridge Christian Community Building upstairs every Tuesday Night!
Beginners only begin promptly at 5:45 pm and go to 6:30 pm. We focus on traditional Martial Arts instruction as each student will work towards their next belt. Discipline is a rule and we adhere to the school pledges:
- I shall respect my instructor and all senior ranks and also my parents and teachers.
- I shall conduct myself in a respectful manner.
- I shall respect the teachings of Martial Arts and never misuse them.
- I shall ALWAYS respect the rights of others.
- I shall strive for brotherhood and peace in the world.
Immediately following the beginners class is our advanced classes starting at 6:30pm to 8:00 pm. This class is more relaxed as we focus more on self-defense but do get a workout in doing the techniques.
We do no contact sparring in both classes which helps each student learn how the techniques can be applied in safe manner against an opponent.
Best of all the classes are FREE!